Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 12th. One Zennies coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last week, Zennies has traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zennies has a total market capitalization of $312,853.00 and $0.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 46.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 79.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000411 BTC.
ZENI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. Zennies’ official website is zeni.zone. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone.
Zennies Coin Trading
Zennies can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zennies should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zennies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.