Zephyr (CURRENCY:ZEPH) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 12th. During the last week, Zephyr has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar. One Zephyr token can currently be purchased for about $0.0106 or 0.00000167 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Zephyr has a total market cap of $1.34 million and $0.00 worth of Zephyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.15 or 0.00282953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00145665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008176 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zephyr launched on September 7th, 2017. Zephyr’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 125,990,535 tokens. The Reddit community for Zephyr is /r/bitspark. The official website for Zephyr is www.bitspark.io/the-zeph-token. Zephyr’s official Twitter account is @bitsparkbtc. Zephyr’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24946.0.html.
Zephyr Token Trading
Zephyr can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zephyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zephyr should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zephyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zephyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zephyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.