Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Zeusshield token can now be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, LBank and HitBTC. Zeusshield has a total market capitalization of $4.21 million and approximately $90,167.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded down 9.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004253 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00276464 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00144731 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
Zeusshield was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.