Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. During the last week, Zilla has traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar. Zilla has a market cap of $1.22 million and $18,737.00 worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilla token can now be purchased for about $0.0304 or 0.00000475 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.15 or 0.00282953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00145665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008176 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zilla Token Profile
Zilla was first traded on November 30th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,966,654 tokens. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. Zilla’s official website is zla.io.
Buying and Selling Zilla
Zilla can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilla directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilla should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilla using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.