Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 12th. Over the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Zurcoin has a total market capitalization of $44,272.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zurcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004544 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC.
ZUR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is zurcoin.org.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.