BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $71.63 million and $149,545.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitcoinDark coin can now be bought for $55.57 or 0.00859049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade and Poloniex. During the last week, BitcoinDark has traded 6.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016069 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003375 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000221 BTC.
BTCD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 9th, 2014. BitcoinDark’s total supply is 1,288,862 coins. The Reddit community for BitcoinDark is /r/bitcoindark and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinDark’s official website is bitcoindark.com. BitcoinDark’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDark.
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinDark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.