Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One Chainlink token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00004319 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Gate.io, Huobi and Radar Relay. During the last week, Chainlink has traded 12% higher against the U.S. dollar. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $97.80 million and $454,606.00 worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004300 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.70 or 0.00273610 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008700 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $407.10 or 0.06292970 BTC.
Chainlink launched on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, Mercatox, COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, Huobi, OKEx, Binance and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.