Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. In the last seven days, Cryptonex has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. Cryptonex has a total market cap of $111.56 million and approximately $4.22 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cryptonex coin can now be purchased for about $2.01 or 0.00031092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptonex, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004300 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.70 or 0.00273610 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008700 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $407.10 or 0.06292970 BTC.
Cryptonex Coin Profile
Cryptonex was first traded on August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 106,913,605 coins and its circulating supply is 55,464,881 coins. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptonex’s official website is cryptonex.org.
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptonex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.