Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One Cube token can currently be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BitForex, CPDAX and HitBTC. Cube has a market cap of $21.61 million and $1.48 million worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cube has traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004313 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00275134 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00152629 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $406.44 or 0.06292627 BTC.
Cube’s genesis date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. Cube’s official website is cubeint.io. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel. The official message board for Cube is medium.com/@cubeintel.
Cube Token Trading
Cube can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, IDEX, OKEx, HitBTC and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cube should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.