eBitcoinCash (CURRENCY:EBCH) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. eBitcoinCash has a total market cap of $547,661.00 and approximately $906.00 worth of eBitcoinCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, eBitcoinCash has traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar. One eBitcoinCash token can currently be bought for about $0.0590 or 0.00000711 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004316 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.78 or 0.00274293 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00152229 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008689 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $407.98 or 0.06292150 BTC.
eBitcoinCash Token Profile
eBitcoinCash launched on November 4th, 2017. eBitcoinCash’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,285,500 tokens. eBitcoinCash’s official Twitter account is @ebchcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. eBitcoinCash’s official website is CoinPulse.io.
Buying and Selling eBitcoinCash
eBitcoinCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoinCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBitcoinCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eBitcoinCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoinCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoinCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.