Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 16th. Everus has a total market capitalization of $5.54 million and $252.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Everus has traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar. One Everus token can currently be bought for $0.0106 or 0.00000164 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kuna and C-CEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00273731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00152512 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008722 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $410.17 or 0.06317235 BTC.
Everus’ genesis date was September 6th, 2017. Everus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 521,047,121 tokens. Everus’ official Twitter account is @everusworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Everus is /r/everus-world and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everus’ official website is everus.org. Everus’ official message board is media.everus.org.
Everus Token Trading
Everus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Kuna and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.