Evil Coin (CURRENCY:EVIL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 16th. Evil Coin has a total market cap of $138,595.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Evil Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Evil Coin has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar. One Evil Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006349 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016106 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007669 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 62.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
About Evil Coin
Evil Coin (CRYPTO:EVIL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2015. Evil Coin’s total supply is 21,020,383 coins. Evil Coin’s official website is evilcoin.xyz. Evil Coin’s official Twitter account is @Evil_Coin.
Evil Coin Coin Trading
Evil Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Evil Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Evil Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Evil Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Evil Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Evil Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.