Kronecoin (CURRENCY:KRONE) traded 13.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Kronecoin has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. One Kronecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges. Kronecoin has a market capitalization of $11,926.00 and approximately $211.00 worth of Kronecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.26 or 0.00869737 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002621 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002210 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00020798 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011101 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003390 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001480 BTC.
Kronecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 6th, 2017. Kronecoin’s total supply is 8,778,437 coins. The official website for Kronecoin is www.kronecoin.org. Kronecoin’s official Twitter account is @Kronecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Kronecoin
Kronecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kronecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kronecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kronecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kronecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kronecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.