Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. Miners’ Reward Token has a total market capitalization of $940,026.00 and $3,116.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Miners’ Reward Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0940 or 0.00001443 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. In the last seven days, Miners’ Reward Token has traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004313 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003157 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00276704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00152909 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008813 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $416.20 or 0.06389113 BTC.
About Miners’ Reward Token
Miners’ Reward Token launched on March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform. Miners’ Reward Token’s official website is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Trading
Miners’ Reward Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Miners’ Reward Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.