PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 16th. During the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00005112 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $467,468.00 and $141.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 35.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000064 BTC.
PlatinumBAR (XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 1,413,550 coins. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.