Quatloo (CURRENCY:QTL) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. During the last week, Quatloo has traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Quatloo coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0090 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Quatloo has a market cap of $69,799.00 and $20.00 worth of Quatloo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $56.17 or 0.00869656 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020797 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011114 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003376 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00001480 BTC.
QTL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 27th, 2014. Quatloo’s total supply is 7,718,883 coins. The official website for Quatloo is quatloos.org. Quatloo’s official Twitter account is @quatloocoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quatloo
Quatloo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quatloo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quatloo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quatloo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quatloo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quatloo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.