Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded 23.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. Regalcoin has a market capitalization of $148,861.00 and approximately $133.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Regalcoin has traded up 392.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Regalcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000180 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006349 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016295 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 166.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007667 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Regalcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Regalcoin is regalcoin.co.
Regalcoin Coin Trading
Regalcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Regalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Regalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.