Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded up 22% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. Rimbit has a market cap of $166,161.00 and $125.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Rimbit has traded up 3.3% against the dollar. One Rimbit coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009149 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000453 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
RBT is a coin. Rimbit’s total supply is 401,578,118 coins and its circulating supply is 197,581,050 coins. The official message board for Rimbit is www.rimbit.com/forums. Rimbit’s official website is www.rimbit.com. Rimbit’s official Twitter account is @rimbitcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rimbit
Rimbit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rimbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rimbit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rimbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.