Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $33.47 million and approximately $341,670.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Skycoin has traded up 9.2% against the US dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.35 or 0.00051802 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, C2CX, ChaoEX and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004313 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00275134 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00152629 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $406.44 or 0.06292627 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin launched on December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Skycoin’s official website is skycoin.net.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Cryptopia, Binance, Iquant and C2CX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.