Thunderstake (CURRENCY:TSC) traded down 14.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 16th. One Thunderstake coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Mercatox. Thunderstake has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $286.00 worth of Thunderstake was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Thunderstake has traded down 16.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00029301 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Rubex Money (RBMC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- EscrowCoin (ESCO) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002189 BTC.
Thunderstake is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 10th, 2018. Thunderstake’s total supply is 175,506,851 coins. Thunderstake’s official website is thunderstake.com. Thunderstake’s official Twitter account is @thunderstake.
Buying and Selling Thunderstake
Thunderstake can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunderstake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thunderstake should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thunderstake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thunderstake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunderstake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.