VoteCoin (CURRENCY:VOT) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One VoteCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Crex24. In the last seven days, VoteCoin has traded down 3.5% against the dollar. VoteCoin has a market capitalization of $92,960.00 and $228.00 worth of VoteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $116.83 or 0.01805906 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.07 or 0.00310274 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00247718 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00045194 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020396 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00058243 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003243 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001871 BTC.
VoteCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 31st, 2017. VoteCoin’s total supply is 37,624,000 coins. VoteCoin’s official website is votecoin.site. VoteCoin’s official Twitter account is @vote_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VoteCoin Coin Trading
VoteCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VoteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VoteCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VoteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VoteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VoteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.