APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. APIS has a total market capitalization of $17.01 million and approximately $3.42 million worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, APIS has traded 18.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One APIS token can now be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, IDAX and Bit-Z.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008753 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000685 BTC.
APIS uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,873,324,621 tokens. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official. APIS’s official message board is medium.com/apisplatform. APIS’s official website is apisplatform.io.
Buying and Selling APIS
APIS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bit-Z and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APIS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.