Bitcoin W Spectrum (CURRENCY:BWS) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. Bitcoin W Spectrum has a market capitalization of $108,477.00 and $17.00 worth of Bitcoin W Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin W Spectrum has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin W Spectrum coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.56 or 0.01934506 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Bitcoin W Spectrum Profile
BWS is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 18th, 2018. Bitcoin W Spectrum’s total supply is 104,509,102 coins. Bitcoin W Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinwspectrm and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin W Spectrum is bitcoinwspectrum.com. The Reddit community for Bitcoin W Spectrum is /r/BitcoinWSpectrum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin W Spectrum Coin Trading
Bitcoin W Spectrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin W Spectrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin W Spectrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin W Spectrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin W Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin W Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.