Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 11th. Delphy has a total market capitalization of $9.03 million and $1.50 million worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Delphy token can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00003116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, OKEx and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Delphy has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006324 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015901 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00150595 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00250569 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $634.92 or 0.10188177 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012586 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Delphy’s launch date was November 8th, 2017. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,497,728 tokens. The official website for Delphy is delphy.org. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Delphy Token Trading
Delphy can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, ABCC and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Delphy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.