Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. One Dragon Coins token can currently be bought for $0.0898 or 0.00001438 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Sistemkoin, Liquid and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Dragon Coins has traded 23.2% lower against the US dollar. Dragon Coins has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $45,905.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006343 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003365 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015845 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00150107 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.64 or 0.00250344 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $635.58 or 0.10173580 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012631 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Dragon Coins Token Profile
Dragon Coins was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin. Dragon Coins’ official website is drgtoken.io.
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid, HitBTC and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragon Coins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.