E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. E-Dinar Coin has a market capitalization of $9.74 million and approximately $254,585.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, E-Dinar Coin has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0110 or 0.00000176 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, Livecoin, YoBit and LocalTrade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002508 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012287 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 27.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001693 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 278.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000234 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Profile
E-Dinar Coin is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, LocalTrade and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.