Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 11th. One Elastic coin can now be bought for $0.0509 or 0.00000816 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex. Elastic has a market cap of $4.66 million and approximately $17,102.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Elastic has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008753 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000685 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
Elastic uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 8th, 2017. Elastic’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,676,277 coins. Elastic’s official website is www.elastic.pw. The Reddit community for Elastic is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elastic’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin. Elastic’s official message board is talk.elasticexplorer.org.
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.