GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. One GoldCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0362 or 0.00000579 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, GoldCoin has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. GoldCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.50 million and $15,263.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00030000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
GoldCoin (GLD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,330,008 coins. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org.
GoldCoin Coin Trading
GoldCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.