Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. One Monkey Project coin can currently be bought for $0.22 or 0.00003575 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Monkey Project has a market capitalization of $775,888.00 and $2,889.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Monkey Project has traded down 31.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002508 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012288 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 278.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SecretCoin (SCRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC.
Monkey Project Coin Profile
Monkey Project (MONK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 20th, 2017. Monkey Project’s total supply is 3,483,004 coins. Monkey Project’s official website is www.monkey.vision. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_.
Monkey Project Coin Trading
Monkey Project can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monkey Project should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monkey Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.