Paypex (CURRENCY:PAYX) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 11th. One Paypex token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0135 or 0.00000217 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Mercatox and Token Store. In the last week, Paypex has traded down 34.5% against the U.S. dollar. Paypex has a market capitalization of $926,443.00 and $24,829.00 worth of Paypex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006324 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015901 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00150595 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00250569 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $634.92 or 0.10188177 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012586 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Paypex Token Profile
Paypex’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,428,768 tokens. Paypex’s official Twitter account is @paypex and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Paypex is paypex.org. The Reddit community for Paypex is /r/paypex.
Buying and Selling Paypex
Paypex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Mercatox and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paypex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paypex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paypex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paypex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paypex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.