Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded down 12.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. Pirl has a market capitalization of $2.35 million and $24,728.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirl coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0891 or 0.00001432 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. In the last seven days, Pirl has traded down 22.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003308 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl (CRYPTO:PIRL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 26,342,573 coins. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Pirl Coin Trading
Pirl can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.