RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 11th. One RED token can currently be purchased for about $0.0136 or 0.00000218 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, DDEX and Gate.io. RED has a market capitalization of $1.77 million and approximately $97,270.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, RED has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.49 or 0.00826174 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002716 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003077 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00001371 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00022896 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011419 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003354 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00001425 BTC.
RED is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 30th, 2013. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 tokens. The official website for RED is ico.red-lang.org. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang.
RED Token Trading
RED can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Bibox and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RED using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.