Venator Materials (NYSE: VNTR) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/26/2018 – Venator Materials had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $17.00 to $13.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2018 – Venator Materials was downgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/25/2018 – Venator Materials had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $17.50 to $10.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2018 – Venator Materials was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2018 – Venator Materials was downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating.
- 9/13/2018 – Venator Materials had its price target lowered by analysts at Nomura from $13.00 to $12.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/29/2018 – Venator Materials had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at med. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2018 – Venator Materials was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of VNTR stock opened at $8.99 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $957.60 million, a P/E ratio of 5.17, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.44 and a beta of 1.07. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.56, a quick ratio of 1.49 and a current ratio of 2.32. Venator Materials PLC has a 52-week low of $8.50 and a 52-week high of $26.90.
Venator Materials (NYSE:VNTR) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, July 31st. The company reported $0.85 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.85. The company had revenue of $626.00 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $666.44 million. Venator Materials had a net margin of 16.67% and a return on equity of 27.45%. The firm’s revenue was up 11.4% on a year-over-year basis. Sell-side analysts anticipate that Venator Materials PLC will post 2.33 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
A number of hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of VNTR. PNC Financial Services Group Inc. purchased a new position in Venator Materials in the first quarter worth $174,000. Legal & General Group Plc purchased a new position in Venator Materials in the first quarter worth $192,000. Los Angeles Capital Management & Equity Research Inc. purchased a new position in Venator Materials in the second quarter worth $215,000. Verition Fund Management LLC purchased a new position in Venator Materials in the first quarter worth $251,000. Finally, Barclays PLC grew its holdings in Venator Materials by 330.3% in the first quarter. Barclays PLC now owns 21,492 shares of the company’s stock worth $390,000 after purchasing an additional 16,497 shares during the last quarter. 39.66% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Venator Materials PLC manufactures and markets chemical products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Titanium Dioxide and Performance Additives. The Titanium Dioxide segment offers titanium dioxide (TiO2), such as rutile, anatase, and nano TiO2 products for use in coatings, plastics, paper, printing inks, fibers, and food and personal care products.
Read More: Book Value Per Share in Stock Trading
Receive News & Ratings for Venator Materials PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Venator Materials PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.