SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 11th. One SHIELD coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000089 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. SHIELD has a total market cap of $2.83 million and approximately $3,853.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SHIELD has traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,273.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $191.24 or 0.03061130 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $434.33 or 0.06952235 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.57 or 0.00825429 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.78 or 0.01613091 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00149444 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $109.43 or 0.01751602 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.94 or 0.00383222 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
SHIELD Coin Profile
SHIELD (XSH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on October 3rd, 2017. SHIELD’s total supply is 512,973,375 coins. SHIELD’s official Twitter account is @SHIELDcurrency. The official message board for SHIELD is medium.com/@shieldxsh. The Reddit community for SHIELD is /r/SHIELDCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SHIELD is www.shieldx.sh.
SHIELD Coin Trading
SHIELD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHIELD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SHIELD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.