Acute Angle Cloud (CURRENCY:AAC) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last seven days, Acute Angle Cloud has traded 26.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Acute Angle Cloud token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000126 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, BiteBTC, LBank and OKEx. Acute Angle Cloud has a market cap of $1.96 million and approximately $542,858.00 worth of Acute Angle Cloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008871 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 27.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000646 BTC.
Acute Angle Cloud Token Profile
AAC uses the hashing algorithm. Acute Angle Cloud’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. Acute Angle Cloud’s official website is acuteangle.com. Acute Angle Cloud’s official Twitter account is @AcuteAngleCloud and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Acute Angle Cloud
Acute Angle Cloud can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, OKEx, BiteBTC, CoinTiger and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Acute Angle Cloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Acute Angle Cloud should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Acute Angle Cloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Acute Angle Cloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Acute Angle Cloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.