Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Adzcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last week, Adzcoin has traded down 11.7% against the US dollar. Adzcoin has a total market cap of $416,209.00 and $838.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012995 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
ADZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 44,306,739 coins. The official message board for Adzcoin is forum.adzbuzz.com. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Adzcoin is adzcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block reward halving every 12 monthsDifficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adzcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.