Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Arcblock token can currently be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00003217 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Bithumb, Cobinhood and Bibox. During the last seven days, Arcblock has traded down 9.9% against the US dollar. Arcblock has a total market cap of $18.94 million and $4.37 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006792 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00252903 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.54 or 0.10364559 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012136 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Arcblock Token Profile
Arcblock’s launch date was January 6th, 2018. Arcblock’s total supply is 186,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 93,940,877 tokens. Arcblock’s official website is www.arcblock.io. Arcblock’s official Twitter account is @ArcBlock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Arcblock is /r/arcblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Huobi, Gate.io, Kucoin, Cobinhood, LBank, Bibox, DragonEX, Bithumb, OKEx, IDEX, BitMart and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arcblock should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.