Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 12th. Over the last week, Ardor has traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ardor coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001787 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Binance and HitBTC. Ardor has a total market capitalization of $111.34 million and approximately $4.70 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00049375 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00028678 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015020 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003778 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007672 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009454 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Ardor (ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ardor is nxtforum.org. The official website for Ardor is www.ardorplatform.org.
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, Stocks.Exchange, Upbit, Bittrex, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.