Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. Ark has a market capitalization of $72.68 million and $372,903.00 worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ark coin can now be purchased for $0.69 or 0.00011027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Binance and COSS. During the last week, Ark has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00084194 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Ark is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 136,924,834 coins and its circulating supply is 105,674,834 coins. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ark’s official website is ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ark’s official message board is forum.ark.io.
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Binance, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Livecoin, COSS and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.