Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 42.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 12th. Atomic Coin has a market capitalization of $98,724.00 and $63.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Atomic Coin has traded down 6.4% against the US dollar. One Atomic Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008449 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00020208 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00269049 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 38.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001397 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Atomic Coin Profile
ATOM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 18,554,847 coins. The Reddit community for Atomic Coin is /r/AtomicCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Atomic Coin’s official message board is forum.atomicproject.org. Atomic Coin’s official website is www.atomicproject.org.
Buying and Selling Atomic Coin
Atomic Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atomic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.