Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded up 10% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. One Augur token can currently be purchased for about $12.57 or 0.00201575 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Livecoin, Ethfinex and Poloniex. In the last seven days, Augur has traded down 1.9% against the US dollar. Augur has a market capitalization of $138.29 million and $4.06 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015907 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00153568 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252866 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $649.42 or 0.10413030 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Augur’s launch date was November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. The official website for Augur is www.augur.net. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Bithumb, Kraken, Bitbns, Gate.io, Gatecoin, LATOKEN, Koinex, ChaoEX, Livecoin, AirSwap, Mercatox, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Upbit, Crex24, Bitsane, Cobinhood, GOPAX, Liqui, CoinTiger, Zebpay, ABCC, DragonEX, IDEX, BX Thailand, HitBTC and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.