Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded down 19.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Bata coin can now be bought for $0.0243 or 0.00000390 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Livecoin and YoBit. Bata has a total market cap of $122,767.00 and $137.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bata has traded down 27.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.47 or 0.00857295 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011179 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020451 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003433 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00001469 BTC.
BTA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,050,246 coins. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bata is firstname.lastname@example.org. The official website for Bata is www.bata.io.
Bata Coin Trading
Bata can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.