Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $1.12 billion and approximately $26.44 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for about $9.56 or 0.00153300 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and Gate.io. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 10% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00253195 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.70 or 0.10405340 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012075 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin’s launch date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 192,443,301 tokens and its circulating supply is 117,443,301 tokens. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LBank, IDEX, Gate.io, AirSwap, DDEX, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Bancor Network, HitBTC, FCoin and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.