BipCoin (CURRENCY:BIP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. BipCoin has a total market cap of $15,700.00 and $0.00 worth of BipCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BipCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, BipCoin has traded 18.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dero (DERO) traded up 30.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017400 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003481 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 52.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000243 BTC.
BipCoin (BIP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2016. BipCoin’s total supply is 1,627,261 coins. BipCoin’s official Twitter account is @bipcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. BipCoin’s official website is bipcoin.org.
Buying and Selling BipCoin
BipCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BipCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BipCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BipCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BipCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BipCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.