BitAsean (CURRENCY:BAS) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 12th. Over the last seven days, BitAsean has traded 44.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitAsean has a total market cap of $4,965.00 and $0.00 worth of BitAsean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitAsean token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015905 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00153548 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00253933 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.78 or 0.10418832 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012019 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BitAsean’s genesis date was June 3rd, 2017. BitAsean’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 tokens. The official website for BitAsean is www.bitasean.org. BitAsean’s official Twitter account is @BitAseanTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitAsean
BitAsean can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitAsean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitAsean should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitAsean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitAsean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitAsean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.