BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 12th. One BitcoinZ coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates and Exmo. During the last seven days, BitcoinZ has traded down 11.8% against the US dollar. BitcoinZ has a market cap of $1.54 million and $52,404.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $109.73 or 0.01757370 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.99 or 0.00400242 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00216730 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00039471 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015551 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00051138 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001655 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
BTCZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 2,843,212,651 coins. The official message board for BitcoinZ is info.btcz.rocks. The official website for BitcoinZ is btcz.rocks/en. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitcoinZ
BitcoinZ can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Exmo, Crex24, Exrates, BTC-Alpha, Trade Satoshi and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinZ should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitcoinZ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.