Bitcurrency (CURRENCY:BTCR) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 12th. One Bitcurrency coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcurrency has a total market capitalization of $179,814.00 and $7.00 worth of Bitcurrency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcurrency has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005785 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
BTCR is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 21st, 2014. Bitcurrency’s total supply is 169,598,616 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcurrency is /r/BitCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcurrency’s official Twitter account is @bitcurrencyteam.
Buying and Selling Bitcurrency
Bitcurrency can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcurrency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcurrency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcurrency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcurrency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcurrency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.