bitJob (CURRENCY:STU) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. bitJob has a total market capitalization of $285,425.00 and approximately $47,820.00 worth of bitJob was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One bitJob token can now be bought for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000095 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. During the last week, bitJob has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015855 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00153433 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00253449 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $649.95 or 0.10377649 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012035 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
bitJob Token Profile
bitJob’s launch date was August 2nd, 2017. bitJob’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 48,043,991 tokens. The Reddit community for bitJob is /r/bitJob and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for bitJob is bitjob.io. bitJob’s official message board is medium.com/bitjob. bitJob’s official Twitter account is @BitJob_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling bitJob
bitJob can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitJob directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitJob should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy bitJob using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitJob Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitJob and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.