bitUSD (CURRENCY:BITUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. Over the last seven days, bitUSD has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One bitUSD token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00016069 BTC on exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. bitUSD has a market capitalization of $10.99 million and approximately $120,951.00 worth of bitUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015907 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00153568 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252866 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $649.42 or 0.10413030 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
bitUSD launched on November 5th, 2015. bitUSD’s total supply is 10,963,700 tokens. bitUSD’s official Twitter account is @bitshares. The official website for bitUSD is bit.ly/BitShares_USD. bitUSD’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org.
bitUSD Token Trading
bitUSD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy bitUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.