Bitvolt (CURRENCY:VOLT) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Bitvolt coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitvolt has a total market cap of $10,398.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitvolt was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitvolt has traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00039560 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008083 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Bitvolt is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 6th, 2017. Bitvolt’s total supply is 61,608,156 coins and its circulating supply is 16,588,056 coins. The official website for Bitvolt is bitvolt.co.
Buying and Selling Bitvolt
Bitvolt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitvolt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitvolt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitvolt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitvolt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitvolt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.